At Mortons we are constantly expanding and looking to recruit new talent.
Mortons of Horncastle Ltd and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and holds the IIP certificate (Investors In People).
Below is a list of our current job vacancies, along with the appropriate contact information and the Job reference.
Please have a look at the current vacancies for Mortons Media Group Ltd.
Mortons Media Group Ltd - Print
A vacancy has arisen for a Production Assistant.
We require someone with drive, ambition and self-motivation to produce work to high standards.
Some of the key tasks are to:
• Operate and control production equipment
• Take accountability for product quality and accuracy
• Maintain accurate records of production activity
• Contribute to the adherence of cleaning and maintenance programmes
• Contribute positively and constructively to our continuous improvement drive and our general working environment.
• Work without close supervision, ensuring tight deadlines are met
Closing date: Monday, June 26, 2017
• Details on how to apply below
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more about a position, please see each job advert.
Apply in writing, quoting the appropriate reference number, telling us why you are the person we are looking for (plus anything additional as per job ad). Please include a full CV and the names of two referees - one of whom must be your current or most recent employer.
To apply, or for general position enquiries, e-mail email@example.com (including the job reference number in the subject) or write to us:
Staff Recruitment (Ref ####)
Mortons Media Group Ltd
Lincs LN9 6JR
Telephone: 01507 529208