At Mortons we are constantly expanding and looking to recruit new talent.
Mortons of Horncastle Ltd and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and holds the IIP certificate (Investors In People).
Below is a list of our current job vacancies, along with the appropriate contact information and the Job reference.
Please have a look at the current vacancies for Mortons Media Group Ltd.
Mortons Media Group Ltd.
Full or part-time position.
• To carry out office duties involved in organising our events
• Processing event data
• Working on site at our live events, all over the UK.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience of office routines
• Be a good team player
• Have excellent telephone and negotiation skills
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Have a full, clean driving licence
• Health & Safety experience would be an advantage.
Apply in writing, quoting the appropriate reference number, telling us why you are the person we are looking for, along with salary expectations.
Staff Recruitment Ref: SH17
Closing date for the above post: Friday, July 15, 2016.
• Details on how to apply below
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more about a position, please see each job advert.
Apply in writing, quoting the appropriate reference number, telling us why you are the person we are looking for (plus anything additional as per job ad). Please include a full CV and the names of two referees.
To apply, or for general position enquiries, e-mail email@example.com (including the job reference number in the subject) or write to us:
Staff Recruitment (Ref ####)
Mortons Media Group Ltd
Lincs LN9 6JR
Telephone: 01507 529208