At Mortons we are constantly expanding and looking to recruit new talent.
Mortons of Horncastle Ltd and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and holds the IIP certificate (Investors In People).
Below is a list of our current job vacancies, along with the appropriate contact information and the Job reference.
Please have a look at the current vacancies for Mortons Media Group Ltd.
Mortons Media Group Ltd.
DIGITAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
Mortons Media Group is a long-established and highly respected independent publishing company, based in Lincolnshire. We are looking for a Digital Media Associate to join the Digital team at our Horncastle headquarters. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and experience across all aspects of digital media, including Wordpress CMS, Social Media, Google services, iOS and Android devices, Video creation, Adobe Creative Cloud applications and graphic design.
• Creating digital editions of magazines for iOS and Android platforms
• Filming and editing short videos related to the magazines we publish
• Updating and maintaining websites using Wordpress
• Designing graphics and artwork for online use
• Reporting traffic and trends using Google Analytics
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years experience within digital media (or recent graduate)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
• Working knowledge of Google services - AdWords, AdSense, Analytics, YouTube
• Knowledge of social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
• An interest in filmmaking and editing
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface with internal teams and external partners
• Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, and focussed environment
Job Ref: DI06
Closing date: 31 August 2018
• Details on how to apply below
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more about a position, please see each job advert.
Apply in writing, quoting the appropriate reference number, telling us why you are the person we are looking for (plus anything additional as per job ad). Please include a full CV and the names of two referees - one of whom must be your current or most recent employer.
To apply, or for general position enquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (including the job reference number in the subject) or write to us:
Telephone: 01507 529208
Please take a moment to read our Recruitment Privacy Notice.